The Fire Chief’s Command Staff has three members.
The Assistant Chief of Operations and EMS, who oversees the following departments and functions:
- Operational staffing
- Emergency medical services (EMS)
- Special operations
- Wildland and structural firefighting
- The emergency operations center (EOC)
- Peer fitness
- Critical stress incident management (CISM)
- The Regional Communications Center
The Division Chief of Support Services, who oversees the following departments and functions:
- Human resources
- Fleet and maintenance
The Fire Marshal, who oversees fire-code enforcement, plan review, public information, community education, fire investigations, and insurance-services ratings (ISO).